Saturday, February 21, 2015

Madison

    We have been back in Madison for a day now. After 3 flights, we finally arrived in Chicago at 1:00am on the night of Thursday/Friday. After customs and the drive to Madison, we finally got back home to the TC in Madison at 4:30 in the morning. Just as a few people were beginning to get up for the day, and food, thanks to jet lag. So I got to talking to people, and long story short, other than an hour in the car and 15 minutes during the day, I didn't get any sleep until Friday night. After like 35 hours of being up. I was tired.
     It is SO good to be back here and see everyone again. I missed my friends. It is, however, way cold here. Yuck. Not fun! I haven't been actually cold in quite some time! But here, in the TC, it is cold cold cold. I didn't miss this at all!
     Now we are debriefing and telling everyone our stories, and on Monday we will begin to prepare for stateside, which we leave for on Friday. Three more weeks and I'm home, folks. Its crazy!
     That's all for now. I guess I just wanted to let y'all know that we made it safely back to Wisconsin. And I no longer am in the warmth and sun. Which really is tragic.
     Blessings,
          Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment