Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hi Canada

     Well... I'm home.
     Last night, mom, dad, Daniel and I slept in a hotel in Beloit, Wisconsin, which is just outside of Illinois and about an hour from Madison. And I may or may not (but lean more toward the may side) have shed a few tears after the rest went to bed. I managed not to cry before, during, or after graduation though! Saying goodbye to my YWAM family was HARD but I made it without tears until the night! Then I read the note that Kenzie had written to me and I couldn't not cry.
     Anyway, we left Beloit shortly after 8 this morning. Had dinner with Kyle in Sarnia -I got poutine, hee hee!- and then visited my Opa (Roest) for about half hour. And I got to go to Timmies.... Yay!! I missed Tims. Trust me. I literally was craving an iced capp since going on outreach. So, for 2 1/2 months. I didn't get one tonight though cause IT IS ROLL UP THE RIM!
     So that was exciting although I didn't win :( Anyway, so we got home eventually. Its weird here, but I suppose I will adjust eventually! It just doesn't feel like I'm actually going to be STAYING here... The TC is home now!
      I'm excited to see everyone here, but I REALLY miss my YWAM family. So so so so so so so so so so so much. Like really, I miss them SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!! I miss them!!
     Okay I cant dwell on that. Really I just wanted to let y'all know that we made it home safely. I'm back in Canada again. Weird :P
     Blessings,
          Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment