Monday, December 8, 2014

WOW

     I know, I know, I just posted like, an hour or two ago. But guys, God is so so so so amazing!!!
     Last night, we had an evening of offering. We listened to worship music and spent time in God's presence, asking Him if He wanted us to give to anyone's outreach fund. If He did, how much and to whom.
     We have a joke around here that we are in YWAM, Youth Without Any Money. And it is true... no one has money here. We are a poor bunch over here! Every single outreach team needs at LEAST 10 thousand dollars still. Most need closer to 20. We have no money to give, okay!
     So we had last night. Tonight, Kevin revealed how much was given. I don't remember the exact number, but I know that it was OVER eleven thousand dollars. Eleven THOUSAND!!! I mean, where did it come from?!?! We have no idea.... we are poor YWAMers with no money who somehow managed to give over eleven thousand dollars to each other.
     God is amazing!
     Blessings
          Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment