Thursday, January 1, 2015

One. More. Day.

     Wow, I honestly don't remember the last time I wrote on here! My apologies. And this one will be short... it is almost one in the morning and I am tired.
     Christmas break, being home, was amazing!!! I loved seeing every one of y'all. And it is also good to be back here in Madison with my YWAM family!
     But that won't be lasting long. Since the technically it is now Friday, we leave for outreach TOMORROW!! I leave for 7 weeks in Mexico with my awesome team -Aaron, Jack, Jeremie and I lead by Keisha and Michele- tomorrow!! We are leaving the TC at 5:45 am on Saturday morning.
     I am excited!!!
     Blessings,
          Katie
 Team Mexico! Jack doesn't like doing weird faces. He actually legit has been walking around with a paper bag over his head :P

This is our nice team photo. Replacing our first one since Aaron joined the team later (and we are very glad he did!)

No comments:

Post a Comment