Friday, February 4, 2022

Just Words

      2022. How on earth did we get to 2022?

     I know, I know. It's old news, now. We are, after all, more than a month into this new year. It's still crazy, though.

     I mean, so much has happened in the last two years. And in my own life, the last three years have changed almost everything in my life.

     It was almost three years ago that I first met Raymond. That's it. It has just been three years. In those three years, since March of 2019, I've started the first romantic relationship I've ever been in. I got engaged. A global pandemic hit the earth. I got married. I quit my job, my volunteer work, everything, and moved across the country. I've established a life in Alberta. I've started a new job, started new volunteer work. 

     Three years ago, my life looked very, very different then it does now. So different. Yet, at the same time, there are things that are very much the same.

     God is still in control. God is still good. God is still faithful. I am still a broken sinner living in an incredibly broken world, one that desperately needs God.

     No matter how much change has happened -to someone who absolutely does not like change, I might add!- God is always consistent. And that is so, so good.

     Blessings,

          Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment