Tuesday, August 14, 2018

All My Tomorrows

This summer has been a busy one so far, but I have certainly had time to sit down and read, for which I am thankful. My friend described her summer to me as "busy but not insane", and I would have to concur.
One book that I had the opportunity to read was All My Tomorrows, a collection of three novellas by some excellent authors -Elizabeth Camden, Jody Hedlund, and Karen Witemeyer. I have read books by both the first two authors before, but Karen Witemeyer was new to me. 
The book is three novellas, which makes it an easy read. I appreciated this, because while I said my summer is not insane, it has been busy. Reading one novella at a time gave me a good break point, and made it easy to put the book down when I needed to.
I enjoyed all three stories in the book. I have always enjoyed historical romance, although it can be hard to find an author who writes it well. These three nailed it! It felt real, and never did I question the accuracy of the historical aspects. The authors are all engaging and the characters and events felt real. If you're looking for an easy, quick read, this would be a good one!
Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment