Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Back in the Groove

     I'm back in Madison! Christmas break is finished. I was home for only 2 weeks, but it was a great time, and felt much longer! I had so much fun with my family and friends back home, but it is also good to be back in Madison with my community here.
     Preschool started up again today. It was so good to see my kids again! They were all excited, talkative, and full of energy :) Micah's mom told me that he was so excited to go back that he was asking at like 9:30 this morning to go. Tiff told him that no one would be there yet, and he said "I'm sure T will be there!" (I'm T).
     He's so cute :) They all are!
     Now that it is past Christmas, my life here in Madison looks a little bit different. I am no longer living out at the TC (County Road N address), although I still will go out there to visit the winter DTS staff who are out there. The school that I was living with in the fall are all on outreach now. We have three teams in Asia and one in Latvia. I love seeing their pictures and can't wait to hear about what God does with them! I miss them, but they will be back in March!
     So I am now living in town, though not at the GMC (the base in town, where preschool is). I am living at the house of one of the YWAM families, the Applegates, for the next 2 or so weeks, with my friend Kenzie who rents the room in their basement. The Applegates are on vacation until mid January, so I am living with Kenzie and keeping her company. After that, I will probably move to another YWAM family's house for another 3 weeks, again with Kenz, while they are away. After that, who knows! :P
     Anyway, I will write more another day, but I just wanted to let you know that I made it back and... well, life goes on as normal!
     Blessings,
          Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment